- Bidirectional exchange between CPOE tools and laboratory information systems for increased workflow accuracy and faster turnaround time
- Ability to designate multiple providers to share patient data for improved care coordination and communication
- Multidirectional clinical data sharing between laboratory, providers, health plans, and regulatory agencies for lower overhead and more accurate measurement of provider performance and care quality
- Consolidated results delivery at the point of care gives providers faster, more complete information to help them achieve improved patient outcomes
- Dashboard view of lab orders and top referrers to better manage customer outreach initiatives
- Snapshot comparison of individual test volumes to enable better financial outcomes
- Real-time tracking of ordering patterns showing sudden spikes or drops in ordering by a physician, practice, or clinic. This enables the labs’ sales team to address both positive and negative trends without having to wait for the monthly historical reports many LIS vendors offer
- Real-time views of turnaround time so lab management can be sure their referral base clients are receiving the service they expect
- Actionable intelligence for improved operational efficiencies and compliance with third-party payers and government regulations
ITF-Hub uses one interface that offers limitless connections for true interoperability with any EHR application.
The Altosoft solution can be installed on a single server or distributed across multiple computers for shared access and cost-effective scalability. Its “no-code” approach enables frontline workers to simply custom-configure dashboards, enabling them to obtain the data they need without having to rely on IT staffers. This ability slashes the time required, and allows workers to get the knowledge they need to perform their jobs more effectively.
Halfpenny Technologies will be attending the 2013 Annual HIMSS Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans on March 3 to 7, occupying booth #5223.
[Source: Halfpenny Technologies]