Clinical lab professionals are encouraged to submit an original article for review to Steve Halasey, Editor, CLP, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the following guidelines:
- Contact editor to discuss story concept in advance.
- Submit articles via e-mail as an MS-Word attachment (.doc).
- Articles should deal with topics of direct interest to clinical lab professionals, with emphasis on product tips and lab-centric solutions.
- Our features are generally 1,800 to 2,000 words.
- With features and departments, please send a brief author’s biography (3 to 6 sentences) that includes your contact info (preferably e-mail), current job title, credential abbreviations, academic and board affiliations, and the city and state in which you work.
- Color photos, illustrations, graphs, etc, are welcome. Include onc-sentence captions with all images. We like to print author photos, so please send a head shot and short bio. All images shoud be high resolution, minimum 300 dpi, jpeg or tif.
- Please use AMA style for any references you may include, and please be aware that for reasons of space, we include references only with online versions of our articles, so the references will not appear in the print magazine.